Åsa Nyström, VP Customer at Buffer, is sharing her insights on B2B Rocks and the importance of customer support.
She will be speaking at the conference How to streamline your customer service process to gain in velocity.
- Can you introduce yourself briefly? What is your role at Buffer?
- What does this event mean for entrepreneurs in the B2B sector?
- How can a good customer service help businesses grow?
- What would you say are the main challenges in terms of customer service for SaaS companies?
- What is Buffer’s highlight in 2019?
- [Video] Interview @ B2B Rocks Paris 2019
- Read other experts' interviews
Can you introduce yourself briefly? What is your role at Buffer?
I’m the VP of Customer Advocacy at Buffer and have been at the company for over 6 years now. I’m passionate about customer service, inclusivity, remote work and people!
What does this event mean for entrepreneurs in the B2B sector?
I think it’s a great opportunity to have an event like b2b rocks that helps entrepreneurs connect with others in the same industry and also learn from inspiring panels.
How can a good customer service help businesses grow?
Customer service has a leading role in successful SaaS companies and has always been a super important piece of what we do at Buffer. Customer service done well can impact customer retention and acquisition, as well as increases expansion revenue.
What would you say are the main challenges in terms of customer service for SaaS companies?
Scaling customer service can be challenging as you need to think of ways to automate certain pieces, educational material in a help centre, become more data driven etc. You can’t always keep hiring to provide better service as your customer base grow!
What is Buffer’s highlight in 2019?
We recently launched our analytics product, Analyze, to complete our multi-product solution!